jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

Team teaching Stage

Name of student: Fernanda Muñoz Fuentes
Name of school: escuela n° 20 San Luis
Date: April 19, 2010
Class: 6° básico.
Task n° collaboration

activities1.-
In my first class the teacher ask me for help , I had to answered questions about vocabulary related to the unit(my family and I) , because they wanted to finished fast on order to got extra points. I was doing that activity for the entire class.

2.- they just saw me for a while and then they started to asked their doubts about vocabulary.

3.- their reaction were fine, they asked me if I were another enhlish teacher and the teacher said yes, then a group of girls guide me to the classroom .The atmosphere was great because they just wanted to participate in the class all the time.they were talkative and respectful with the teacher not only in the classroom but also in everywhere.

4.-I had to write the class objective on the board the title of the unit too and I helped to children with the words that they did not know and I always performed those activity class.

5.-in 6° básico I had to did a power point about family tree. The teacher used it and children liked it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario