domingo, 4 de julio de 2010

listening de los adjetivos, clse del 14 de junio

Transcripción audición actividades
Del listening pagina 26

Teacher:OK,children.Now we are going to play “Guess Who”.I have all of
your names in this bag.Roberto,please come to the front.
Teacher: Without looking,take a name from the bag.Now read it,but
don’t show it to your classmates.The rest of the class will ask you questions
to discover who you are.
Girl 1:What do you look like?
Teacher:Remember he can only answer yes or no.Change your question.
Girl 1: Oh! OK.Are you short?
Roberto:No,I am very tall.
Boy 1:Do you have brown hair?
Roberto: No,I have black hair.
Girl 2:Are you thin or overweight? Oops,sorry! Are you thin?
Roberto: Yes.
Boy 2:Do you have long,straight hair?
Roberto:No,I have short,curly hair.
Girl 3:Are you… No.Do you have small brown eyes?
Roberto:No,I have big green eyes.
Boy 3:Are you Juan Pablo?
Roberto: Yes!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario