domingo, 4 de julio de 2010

Listening top of the pops octavo basico,mayo

LISTENING - TOP OF THE POPS
Kelly: Our guest became famous after he appeared on a
program called Rock School. Now he is about to
release his new album which includes the song
“Figure It Out”. His name is Lil' Chris. Hello, Chris, how
are you today?
LC: Hi, everybody. I'm fine, thank you.
Kelly: How old are you, Lil' Chris?
LC: I'm 16.
Kelly: Did you have singing lessons when you were
younger?
LC: I never sang before I went to Rock School.
Kelly: Who encouraged you to go on Rock School?
LC: Well …everyone was going there, so I wanted to do
the same.
Kelly: What type of music do you play?
LC: Pop rock or pop punky, something like that. It's
definitely not hard rock.
Kelly: Do you play any musical instruments?
LC: The guitar.
Kelly: Do you have any pets?
LC: Oh, yes. I've got five gerbils.
Kelly: What can you tell us about your family? Have you
got any brothers or sisters?
6LC: A brother of six and a sister of eighteen.
Kelly: The question I can't leave out: Have you got a
girlfriend?
LC: No.
Kelly: What is your favorite sport?
LC: Skateboarding.
Kelly: Just to finish now; what are your plans for the
future?
LC: I want to be as big as possible, try to … (fade)


clase del 3 al 7 de mayo, tuve que escribir el listening porque no pude subir el audio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario